An ancient form of dye, henna has been used for many centuries to tint skin and colour hair. Extracted from a plant, henna comes in powder form which when mixed with water, creates a natural dye perfect for tinting eyebrows. The Pros? The colour lasts brilliantly, there's a large spectrum of shades to choose from and it works beautifully on both skin and hair. For many clients, it reduces the need to fill in brows at all, leaving a gorgeous matte finish.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Easily fill gaps, add fullness and create your ideal brow shape
- A natural alternative to eyebrow tinting with a “tattoo” effect for fuller looking brows
- The broad spectrum of henna shades allow you to perfectly match your brow colour to your skin and hair
- Lasts for up to 6 weeks
- Henna contains no ammonia, hydrogen peroxide and is vegan and cruelty free
HOW LONG WILL THEY LAST
Henna tinting normally lasts 2-4 weeks, however results may vary depending on your skin type. Oily skin is still suitable for henna tinting however it may fade faster than other skin types.
Henna is gentle on the skin and can be easily applied to almost everyone. It's the perfect option for filling gaps in brows, correcting brow shape and adding fullness. It's also a great way to save time filling in eyebrows each morning. If you are finding your regular tint is fading too quickly or not giving you the right colour tone, try henna, it’s the perfect alternative.
Some things that may prevent you from having a henna brow treatment:
- A known allergy to henna
- Skin infections around the area
- Fake tan applied within 24 hours ( as the product will react )