The sensation experienced during the procedure will vary for each person and is dependant on several factors including age, skin type, pain tolerance, health condition, effectiveness of the numbing agent and also the type of technique being applied. The sensation may be unfamiliar, especially around the eyebrow area and for those who have never experienced tattooing before.
Right after the procedure, brand new ink from a fresh tattoo will appear extremely dark. Over time, the pigment will soften and settle into the appropriate shade. You will also most likely experience some skin sensitivity, redness and swelling in the area for the next couple of days.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
A few simple suggestions in preparation of your appointment:
- Arrive with clean skin and washed hair
- Don't pluck or wax the area for at least three days prior
- Electrolysis should not be performed on the area for a week prior
- Do not wear any make-up
- Do not dye your brows or lashes for at least a week prior
- Contact us for a more detailed pre-care form prior to booking your appointment with us
POST TREATMENT CARE
Aftercare will vary depending on your skin type. We will recommend you the detailed post-care following the procedure. Please contact us if you would like to know more about the aftercare prior to booking.